Monday, September 15, 2008

When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew.

I hate the dentist. The left side of my face is completely numb...my tongue tingles, I can't feel my gums, and even my ear lobe is dead, all for a fucking cavity.

I can't eat or drink. This sucks. I'm fairly immobile right now until I can feel my face again, so I decided to watch the one video that always makes me happy.

Two Words: Andy Milanokis. What ever happened to that show? One of the greatest pieces of American television. We miss you, Andy.




Another hero of mine? Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can speak braille.
The boogeyman hides under his bed from Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris upper-cut a horse and created giraffes.
Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.
Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter."
Chuck Norris visited The Virgin islands. They are now called The Islands.
Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

PS - my friend met him. She is now the coolest person I know.

0 comments: