Friday, October 17, 2008

Ugh


I hate being alone.
I hate being home alone.
I hate being home along with a sore toe.

Damn this only-child bullshit. I wish I had a sibling, or an imaginary friend, or an attention span of a 20 year old and not a 5 year old.

I really like people. I'm pretty much the epitome of a people person. I love having roommates, I love all of my friends. I love having random convos with the people that work at Duane Reade/Staples/Pinkberry/ the local bodega. I love pets, I just love interacting with another presence, whether its verbally or otherwise.

Therefore, this bed-stricken bullshit is TORTURE for me.

I'm waaay too hyper and I get bored waaay too easily for me to be cooped up in this house UNTIL THURSDAY BECAUSE OF THIS TOE!

FML x's 500000000000000000000.

My husband is FINALLY in town this weekend and I can't even play with him in the city because my doctor said I have to stay off my feet until Wednesday :( Lamelamelamelamelame.

Oddly enough, I was in the hospital this time last year... Habit? I hope not.

This BLOWS. ...that's what she said. Ow.

0 comments: