Sunday, February 8, 2009

Michelle! I found it!

So a while back in 2005 when I was working at Camp Nejeda (diabetes camp) my good friend Michelle and I had two ongoing alter egos: Tom Jones and Richard Simmons.

Now Michelle, being the creative and funny lady that she is,decided to make a picture of my secret love affair with Mr. Simmons.

Observe:


Now of course I thought this was pure hilarity. I didn't even need to know the context of this picture or anything because it in of itself is magic.

But lo and behold, last night I finally fucking found out where this picture came from!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME A FAN OF RICHARD SIMMONS. HE'S THE MAN.

end.

Comedic genius? Definitely. Please Watch:




Side Note: This show is aired on ABC Family.

So funny. So inapprops. So suggestive. So queer...

I love it :)

0 comments: